The list goes as follows:
- Rumble Pit-Free for All matches with some objective types. Max party size 8 Max local players 4
- Team Slayer- 4 vs. 4 Slayer. Team size 3-4, Max party size 8, Max local players 4
- Team Objective- 4 vs 4 Objective gametypes. Team size 3-4, Max party size 8, Max local players 4
- Multi-Team – 6 teams of 2 in a mix of Team Slayer and objective gametypes. Team size 2, Max party size 16, Max local players 2
- Big Team Battle- 8 vs 8 in a mix of Team Slayer and objective gametypes. Team size 6-8, Max party size 16, Max local players 2
- Invasion- 6 vs 6, Spartans vs Elites in Invasion Slayer and Invasion Objective game types. Team size 6, Max party size 12, Max local players 4
- Firefight– 1 team of 4 takes on the Firefight experience. Team size 2-4, Max party size 4, Max local players 2
- Score Attack- Friends can compete for highest score in a Firefight playlist. Team size 1, Max party size 1, Max local players 1
- Team Arena-2 teams of 4 playing ranked slayer gametypes. Team size 4, Max party size 4, Max local players 2
- Doubles Arena- 2 teams of 2 playing ranked slayer gametypes. Team size 2, Max party size 2, Max local players 2
Bungie have said that this playlist will be their launch-day playlist so they can maintain that the servers will work and no major catastrophe will befall the many players sure to be online in the game on the 14th. They have also said that they plan and certainly will amend or add to this playlist as the game continues on based on the needs of their community.
Of the items on this list, which playlist are you most looking forward to playing? Let us know.
(News or Tips? Email MrGhosty at MrGhosty.TrialandError@gmail.com)
- Halo: Reach Matchmaking Needs Your Help To Be Better [Bungie] (kotaku.com)
- Halo: Reach review: Please Bungie, don’t go (joystiq.com)