Fallout: New Vegas is the latest title from Obsydian games that essentially carries on the joy from Fallout 3. It was announced today that several of the key vendors in entertainment consumerism will have specific pre-order bonuses.
GameStop — The Classic Pack:
- Armored Vault 13 Suit – Patched together vault suit with some attached armor pieces to provide additional protection.
- Vault 13 Canteen – A water canteen to wear on your character which provides a level of healing and will probably come in handy while in Hardcore mode.
- Weathered 10mm Pistol – A 10mm pistol that does a bit more damage than you would expect a pistol to do.
- 5 Stimpaks – When the fighting gets intense you can use these to stave off death or get healed up in time to jump back into a fight.
Amazon — The Tribal Pack:
- Tribal Raiding Armor – Armor that looks like it escaped on the back of a Mad Max movie extra. Allows for security without sacrificing mobility.
- Broad Machete – Heavy bladed melee weapon, allows for fast and fierce attacks up close and personal.
- 5 Bleak Venom doses – Dangerous poison that can be added to melee weapons to inflict serious damage.
- 10 Throwing Spears – Silent killing weapons, useful for the stealthy kills when you don’t want to alert an entire group.
Steam and Walmart — The Caravan Pack:
- Lightweight Leather Armor – Light weight armor that covers the body fully to leave the player well protected.
- Sturdy Caravan Shotgun – Dependable 20 gauge shotgun that shoots consistently despite rough appearance.
- 4 Repair Kits – Useful for repairing any outfit or weapon, Repair Kits are a valuable tool for any caravaner.
- Binoculars – Useful for spotting threats a long ways off, stay ahead of the bandits with this tool.
Best Buy — The Mercenary Pack:
- Lightweight Metal Armor – Armor that looks like it came from some 50’s era robot, the gear sacrifices some protection for mobility and overall weight.
- Mercenary’s Grenade Rifle -A grenade launcher much like the others you’ll find in the wasteland but with a faster reload time.
- 3 Super Stimpaks – Stimpacks which give more health than an ordinary stimpack, great for those last ditch, nearly dead moments in battle.
- 3 Doctors Bags – Items used for more complex healing needs.